MY FIRST BLOG POST
Wow, this is my first blog post and boy do I have a lot to learn about blogging. I am passionate about yoga and enjoy writing my newsletters and scribbling in my journal. I have gained many insights and find myself seeking more and more. My goal is to provide you with useful information that you can incorporate into your daily life or just simply enjoy. I know we are all busy and most of us do not allow ourselves little moments during the day to replenish our wellspring. A little love, laughter, and inspiration is always good for the soul. Hell, it can’t hurt. My offering below was inspired by spending hours in my garden tilling, weeding, planting and nurturing Mother Earth. Enjoy!
- Spring has Sprung
- Life has begun
- Nature is awakening:
- flowers blooming, bees buzzing, birds humming
- What is forth coming?
- Life dying to be born
- precious, beautiful, and surreal
- The way it makes me feel, sometimes I wonder is it real?
- Creation or manifestation?
- Beauty fills your heart
- Burgeoning to co-create and participate
- in the flow of life, to be born again and again
- Life begins…