Are you dealing with chronic aches and pains?
Recovering from an injury?
Have you tried movement education
and yoga therapy?
What does it require of me?
- An Attitude to want to improve the current conditions
- A Heart full of Love and Compassion to process new changes and actions to gain principle values of wholeness and wellness.
Yoga Me Fit is about the whole person and since yoga is a holistic discipline it teaches that the mind, body, and spirit are connected. Pain in the body that is not related to a physical injury may be related to emotional stress and or postural deviations including biomechanics, muscle tone, connective tissue and circulation.
Yoga Me Fit can have a far broader effect besides helping with physical pain, discomfort, traumatic injury or asymmetries in the body. Individuals may have weaknesses in the nervous system resulting in stress, depression, anxiety, grief, circulatory, lymphatic, auto-immune, and digestive disorders.
Illnesses and pain do not arise by chance. It is the result of an imbalance, a disruption in the body-mind complex that creates these conditions under three basic categories.
- Self-Destruction Ailments – are due to disregarding and ignoring your ailments, lack of knowledge, care and responsibility
- Congenital Ailments -exist since birth
- We are nature – we mirror the elements of earth, water, fire, air and earth. When an imbalance occurs in the body we suffer from disease in the body, mind and soul